How to Get Better at PUBG: To get better at something, you need to first understand that thing. PlayerUnknown’s Battleground (PUBG) according to its name is a PUBG corporation developed multiplayer battle royale game played online. This game is one of the most popular and well played online game and it is the best selling Xbox game at the moment. which has been released in windows, android, iOS, and Xbox.
How to get better at pubg xbox one?
One of the main points of playing a game is to enjoy and have fun with it. As a beginner, you are faced with a lot of challenges which can hinder your mastering of the game. Hee, I will discuss on how to get better at PUBG and have the utmost fun while playing it.
How to get better at pubg mobile?
- The first thing you need to understand as a beginner before trying your luck with the game is the control button. Whether you are playing on PC or Xbox or Phone, you have to be familiar with all the necessary buttons and know when to use them.
- PUBG starts with your landing, you have to land safe and know where to land. You have probably played the game before and got yourself killed a number of times, this might be due to where you land. I will advise you to land in a more quiet area like rooftops, small villages, this will expose you to few enemies and as you improve on your shooting skills, you can move to more populated areas.
- Looting in PUBG is the act of acquiring weapons, there are so many places to do this. The the funny aspect of this is that looting areas are directly opposite to safe landing areas for beginners. The best place to loot is more prone to attack from enemies like schools, military base, prison, though there are loots at the quiet areas not as much as the ones mentioned above.
- The game is like war reality whereby you have to kill or get killed. Always aim for the headshot as this is the best when it comes to killing off your enemies. Headshot is targeting and shooting straight to the head, this brings enemies down instantly if aimed right. Also, avoid going for a punch unless you are very close to the enemy. You don’t go about attacking every harmed enemy with a bare hand if you don’t want to see your blood spilled on the screen, be calculative if you don’t have a weapon and make sure you are close to the target unannounced before you strike with a punch.
- Look before you leap. In battle games like this, you don’t just barge into any location without assurance of your safety. Don’t expose yourself openly to gunshots, hide yourself if necessary and be careful when pursuing an enemy to avoid getting trapped.
- Avoid heavy and unnecessary items of baggage. Your backpack serves as your storehouse where your tools like ammunitions are kept. If your backpack is full, you won’t be able to acquire more important weapons, so look into your backpack and drop unnecessary tools to create space for the important ones.
- The map is a very important tool in every game. As a beginner, you might have difficulties navigating through the map but I can assure you that as time goes on, you would have mastered the map. Know and study all the important locations on the map e.g the areas with the most loot.
- Train yourself to get better. As we all know that practice makes perfect, getting killed in the game doesn’t mean failure, it gives room for improvement. Train yourself on different techniques, like sniper training which is a 15 minutes sniper only weapon in the game, you can train yourself with this.