PUBG Voice Chat Not Working: PUBG has gained popularity and it has a lot of users logged in to play. But they’re seen to be a problem with some of the devices as they cannot hear and communicate in the game. This is an error that has got many frustrated. Most have tried uninstalling the game, checking the settings but this doesn’t seem to work. Here are tips to help in clearing the error and going back to the normal voice again. Voice chat is important and without it, you might not hear what other people are saying. It will help you to get prepared for the enemy.
PUBG voice chat not working mobile
This problem seems to affect people using Xbox on their PC. Most have tried troubleshooting to no avail. The probable reason to explain this is that you might be having an incorrect microphone setting or your hardware is compromised. It is quite infuriating especially when you can’t hear your friends but they can hear you. Don’t worry because you are not alone.
What is this error?
The error has been acknowledged by Epic Games and is probably being investigated. Chat not working is frustrating people especially those playing in quads or duo mode. Most people have turned to playing solo modes as you can survive without audio. Thankfully, there is something you can do to fix this audio.
PUBG voice chat not working android
How to Fix
Try installing the latest patch
Check out for the latest patch and install. Game developers constantly release new updates and maybe by updating your patch the audio will be back. After installing the patch, make sure you restart your machine for the changes to take effect. Visit their official website or Steam to get the updates.
Update sound card Drivers on your PC
When audio drivers are outdated or are missing from your device may cause your device audio not to work well with PUBG. For those with computer skills try updating the drivers manually. You can also update automatically by installing Driver Easy app to scan and update them. The manual technique involves you looking for an update audio driver from the web and installing it.
PUBG voice chat not working reddit
Set mic on for PUBG
- For Windows 10 users, try making sure your mic is turned on for PUBG. This is how you do it.
- Using keyboard shortcut Windows key and I at the same time open the Privacy inside setting menu.
- Click on the microphone and make sure Microphone Access for this Device is on for PUBG
- Check to see if the microphone works.
PUBG voice chat not working 2018
- If still does not work, try checking if the microphone is the default program for your device.
- This is how you check; Right click on the speaker icon on the bottom left corner or wherever your taskbar is. Select sounds and then on the sound menu click on playback to set microphone to default. You should then move to
- Recording menu and make the microphone the default device too.
- Right click on the microphone device and select Properties.
- A new pane will pop up, click on Advanced
- Remember to uncheck Allow application to take exclusive control of this device.
- Save your settings and restart your PC for the changes to take effect. Open PUBG and check the audio.
- By now your audio should work properly